Our Life in Germany

Pictures and stories from our life across the Atlantic ocean.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

First things first; homecoming pics









That's how Sarah says Germany In the interest of getting these pics to everyone without bogging down anyone's email I am putting them here. I am truly terrible at updating this blog, as you well know, and this may be it. :) If I update again I will send an email.


Details: Martin came home from Turkey on May 13th. We spent 6 days in Kentucky together and left for Germany on May 20th. It was hard to leave home....much harder than any other PCS has been because we were leaving the people we love. ANyway, we are here, it is 2 AM, and Sarah and I are wide awake so what better way to spend my time....than to upload some pics. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home