Our Life in Germany

Pictures and stories from our life across the Atlantic ocean.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

last one for tonight...






I am ging to try to take pictures of all the interesting stuff that's part of our daily lives over here....here are today's. What we got fromt he commissary...

The dairy products here are the best....danish butter and eggs, german yogurt, and then of course the weird very generic milk we get. :) Not to mention the breads...we are trying to eat well so I didn't get too much bread but what I did get, I already ate. Whoops.

The fresh pasta and sauce are also sooo good. And the wine....of course....you can get a decent bottle for under $5 too, which is great for people like me.

Oh, and this is Sarah wearing one of Cora's fleece diaper soakers as underwear. She wanted to put it on and it fit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home