Our Life in Germany

Pictures and stories from our life across the Atlantic ocean.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Martin called

Martin called this morning to say he is in Florida...it only took him 31 hours of travel time to get there:). If anyone wants to call him e-mail me and I will give you his phone number at the hotel. He will leave there next Saturday but won't get back here until Sunday night.
Sarah is doing well. She did a lot of new things yesterday...



She ate cereal with milk. She also tried to drink the leftover milk out of the container when she was done...it didn't go so well. I have a video that I will upload if I can figure out how. She also ate at the table instead of in the high chair but she didn't like that very much.



Martin says we need to do something about her hair. I'm starting to think he's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home