Our Life in Germany

Pictures and stories from our life across the Atlantic ocean.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Bad blogger...

Okay, I'm terrible....I haven't updated in a long time. Here is what's happening with us. In March and April we visited our friends and family and spent a week in DC for a TDY Martin had. Martin is busy studying for his language test and the GRE, both of which he's taking in the next few months. I started another Master's degree with Embry-Riddle, the school I work for. I also got to take another trip to Germany for work last month. Sarah is busy bossing everyone around and swimming in the pool every day. She had lots of fun in Kentucky and still asks to see her cousins all the time. Last weekend Martin and I went to a resort about two hours away on the Mediterranean Sea. It was beautiful and we had lots of fun. Tonight we are leaving for the long weekend to go to Alanya, which is about 8 hours away by bus. We are taking Sarah this time. We'll see how that goes :).
I am going to post pictures of our trip home, Martin's promotion to First Lieutenant last month, and my trip to Germany. Hopefully when we get back next week I will post some pics of Alanya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home